SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SERVICES APPROACH
Social Media Marketing seeks to develop and integrate marketing concepts with other approaches to influence behaviors that benefit individuals and communities for the greater social good. Social Marketing practice is guided by ethical principles. It seeks to integrate research, best practice, theory, audience and partnership insight, to inform the delivery of competition sensitive and segmented social change programmers that are effective, efficient, equitable and sustainable.
Engage with people interested in your campaign not ignore as they can share your page to many others
Analytics and Insights
Analyse what seems to be the most interesting part and the most irrelevant one and make changes accordingly
Online Reputation Management
Make sure that your reputation is growing day by day or through each and every campaign
Social Media Marketing is not about the stuff you make at the backend but about the useful stories and information that you can provide to your audience
HELPING YOU REACH MORE AUDIENCE VIA SOCIAL MEDIA SITES
There are a total of 2.3 billion active social media users
How many have you connected your brand with?
Internet users have an average of more than 5 social media accounts letting you to connect them through not one sites but multiple sites which plays a huge favor on our side as it helps us connect to a wider range of audience. Just think about it an average person might have more than 250 connections on a social media site when he share your campaign it reaches atleast a minimum of 50 people imagine he/she does it for all the social media accounts you’ll be reaching atleast about 300 people with just one person.
- Social media users have increased by 176 million
- 1 million mobile users are added every day
- 56 million blogs are published in WordPress each month
- 78% of people watch online videos
- Most of the google searches are done through mobile
HALF OF THE PEOPLE WHO DON’T USE INTERNET STAY WITH PERSON WHO DOES
With such technology available at the palm of your hands you can easily get in touch with anyone but make sure that you spread the right informative content or campaign as the wrong ones tend to spread faster.
Before you start off with a Social media campaign understand what are your business goals we suggest you to keep primary goals as wells as secondary goals in case one doesn’t work out.
- Objectives – When to consider a goal completed EX:- when you are running a lead generating campaign and after 50% or 60% increase in leads you consider it to be completed
- Target Audience – Find out what kind of people are interested in what your showcasing to them
- Competitor Analysis – know how your competitor is handling his marketing helps understand how you can improve yours
- Content – Know what your audience like so that you can provide them with interesting content to read through and keep them engaged
Even though that the campaign is for humans make sure it still meets the needs of the search engines
What you potray or showcase on Social Media gives the public a brief idea as to how well you want to be know,so be unique and as creative as possible